Cool I got 10 likes in less then 2 minutes - DJT asked about Bombs the day after 9/11 - More to come. I need 20 like for the next drop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8US9mgIYuC8

9/11 Attacks: Donald Trump - Radio Interview - Sept 11, 2001 - YouTube

Donald Trump is interviewed on September 11, 2001, and reacts the the Trade Center attacks of that day.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

IT IS ALL BEING REVEALED!!! It was no plane!!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

YEP - ENJOY - We do 1 dot at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SL2PzzOiF8

(1) Show this thread

A Plane did not bring the twin towers down nor did one bring down tower 7

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

It is true. See one of my posts in regards to an article and pictures of them planting explosives on the top floors of both towers. Also rigging a faux balcony on the 91st fl of the North Tower. They were mocking us. That is how ignorant we were. & they knew it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Not anymore. Thanks for sharing.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

@truthseeker4444
There are also video fragments about a window washers lift, that was hanging that morning on the side of the tower, with some stuff covered
with somekind of sheet. The second explosion?

books, painting, walks in nature

@truthseeker4444
There were some witnesses who were telling about 2 busses that were parked in the tunnel under the worldtrade center that morning... remember the story that before the so called first impact, there was a big explosion under the lobby on the first flore? At that moment, the glass windows were shattered over there and even a colom in the lobby broke. The first explosion came from below.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Thank you for sharing that. Be well.

(1) Show this thread

Low tolerance for B.S. Do not believe the official story of 9/11 or JFK Assassination. Looking forward to the Best That is Yet to Come.

What do you mean you need "20 like for the next drop"?

In response Nancy Keeler to her Publication

I dropped two or three more 9/11 clips that night...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

This is a red pill that normies must take. We can't cover up the truth about 9/11 anymore. Enough!

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

FACT.