My cousin commented on one of my FB posts concerning the Time Magazine article that I should just give up and try and find a way to be happy and get on with my life. I'd really like to know how people on the left sleep at night? How can they be this blind? Trump aside, how can they even watch the fake news and not see what the left is doing to this country. The threats they've made against us. As if we have no rights if we are registered Republicans. How can American citizens on the left stay silent when they hear this rhetoric? I wouldn't if it was against them.

Only people mentioned by @Bookgirlpatriot in this post can reply

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

In response Book Girl to her Publication

YEAH MY COUSIN THREATEND ME TOO SAID HE WOULD TAKE MY TRUMP FLAG OFF THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND BEAT ME WITH IT HE,S A CNN ZOMBIE "ALL THE REST OF THE CHANNELS ARE LIES" WOW

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

They hit education first for a reason...
I don't think friends and family (that are still sleeping) understand how serious this is.. They've been living in their shallow world so long.. in their reality no one would ever REALLY go to prison or be executed for their political beliefs..
But there is strength in numbers.. and in the 2nd Amendment.

Bibliophile . Knitter . Homeschool mom . Retired . CHRISTIAN . PATRIOT 🇺🇸