Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Stiff body- Rigor mortis is a postmortem change resulting in the stiffening of the body muscles due to chemical changes in their myofibrils.

The technology required to make this as a deepfake is free and open source today, meaning it has been available for 10-20 years to the MIC Just think of all the things that arrive to us through a screen...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I have a feeling she may no longer exsist!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The comments section on this video shows how asleep many people still are.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Her Satanic Clothing line will live on...

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

She sang beautifully but she was always wierd.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Way too normal looking weight range on whoever that fake is👆playing the recently admitted "stiff".😳

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

THE LORD WILL DEAL WITH THE DEMONS.. WE FORGIVE ALL AND WAIT FOR JESUS.. HE IS EN ROUTE :)

I'm not sure I agree with these sick celebrities able to live out their legacy. You commit a crime you do the time. No different than anybody else.