Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you understand the level of sophistication going on here by@vincentkennedy@administrator and Q team for the off-ramp from Twitter to AnonUp and then back on to Twitter after the normies are prepped mentally — and on our side. Look at what is currently unfolding...

The many traps via Twitter and new platforms like Truth Social, 107daily, et al.

A plan so perfectly orchestrated that only God Himself could have His hand in it.

The game was over before it began.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

at times i am convinced everything is in final culmination— then my eyes see masked football game enthusiastic holiday shoppers and Michelle o bama featured on a magazine in the checkout with every pedo on every cover and am like—- im i losing my mind?!? can all this ALL THIS get rectified by 2023?

Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

no offense taken and i support your point of capitalism
i own a brick and mortar store front— i rely on customers spending
my issue is
as a consumer— walking through a checkout line at publix—
all entertaining magazines are promoting these Hollywood and Political superstars as if they are still publicly applauded and sought after identities —-
as if they still have general populus conscent —-

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

tabloids ... funny how their focus changed, aye?
their lying went from the sensationalism against the system to the ludicrous in support of

hey, that's great about being a store owner❣️
i purchase where i know patriots sell ...
the dollar isn't just about monetary gain - it's about decision in favor of supporting fellowship

Happy pro$perou$ Hollidays‼️ 🎁

(1) Show this thread