#wwg1wga#WeThePeople#SaveOurChildren#GREATAWAKENING#medbeds#GodWins#WhereIsHunter#pizzagate#MAGA#DeepState#ElectionFraud#AmericaFirst#STOPTHESTEAL#2000mules#PedoHitler

Fragrance, Cologne, Perfume: Back in the day when I had horrible sinus problems. I never thought that the fragrances in a product were bothering me till I stopped using them. The doctors would stick things in me all the time and tell me I'm allergic to dust, I'm allergic to pollen, I'm allergic to that, etc and and etc. But in reality I was having "seasonal allergies" due to the toxins I was spraying on my body. This includes soap which is usually heavily induced with fragrances derived from petroleum, arsenic, lead, and much more...which leads to an "allergic reaction"

Once I removed the word "fragrance" out of my life magically all my "seasonal allergies" disappeared. If you are suffering from allergies search for unscented products or essential oils as an alternative

Only people mentioned by @larrymcintire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from larry mcintire, click on at the bottom under it