I think many people will be beyond shocked when they see the size of the cities they have built miles n miles underground and even underneath oceans. Some might say they're bigger than the cities above ground which is hard to wrap your head around something so massive being done so deep. The amount of technology we must not know about must be mind blowing for that to exist. I know most are being flooded but i wonder if some will be kept for humanity.... the perfect example of God using bad for good. I guess time will tell......it always does. βœοΈπŸ‘‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€. Forwarded fron LIN Wood channel.

Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

Yes, Yahweh (God) uses evil for his purposes. Many examples in Old Testament in Bible I noticed as well and continues to present time.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

Have heard before some are massive. Not sure I'd want to be in there regardless. So much bad joo joo.