Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Hi Appollyon

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

There used to be a video on YT explaining the meaning of Obama giving a speech in front of the Museum in Germany where the orinal Pergamon Alter Sits, then he designed his 2008 DNC Nominating Convention Stage as an exact Replica. Video seems to have been removed. I posted it many times over the years. There is still video of his nominating speech but not the video that explained the significance. Heres a few pics of Obamas Alter of Worship

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Around 1995 I was living in Turkey. Myself and some friends decided to do a road trip visiting many of the archelogical sites along the west coast.. I consumed theses ancient cities with awe. We decided to deviate slightly from our plan and pop in to Pergamon. I knew nothing about its history. On arrival I was stopped dead in my tracks and for some unexplainable reason I refused to enter the site. I had no idea why but I was consumed with a sense of foreboding. I sat with my back to the ancient ruins looking out across the valley below while my friends explored. I was confused at my reluctance and kicked myself later for 'missing out'. It has only been in the last couple of years that I have learned the history of Pergamon and understand completely why every cell in my body had shuddered at the proximity of evil. God is in me -praise the lord. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

putain de blague 🙄