Total earthshaking chaos!
😍

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

that's some fookin' chaos...

is this what we are expecting?

Good morning Vincent at 7:50 p.m. my time. Another 12 hour day at work. There are NO BODIES to fill all the positions. I'm hanging in there. :) Miss checking in throughout the day.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

VK perhaps bringing awareness to Disney's evil 'chaos'?

I recall a winged-blue cat with god-like powers in the Aladdin/Disney universe who thrived on the unpredictable by the name of 'Chaos'. In the show episode "When Chaos Comes Calling" it was stated "he has more power in his whisker than a palace full of genies." He can grant his own wishes allowing him to rewrite reality into whatever he wants. He can perform many magical powers like conjuration (making thing appear from out of nowhere through mere will), invisibility, enchantments, illusions, shapeshifting himself as well as others, create new beings, especially evil replicas of real people, teleportation. flying, controlling the elements, etc.

The only limit on his power is FATE, the only force known to be stronger than him. He cannot defy fate or change what it had decreed, so he is not all-knowing god. And the force of 'chaos' itself is neutral, which makes him indifferent.

🙏👼 ❤️ Prayers for our children.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

They probably having focus group meetings on what chaos is next

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😹😹😹
morning VK & frens...woke up to the chaos!! & now playyng catch up ☕️🍿
vibes 👇

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

omgosh. How did tik tok get pics of my puddy tats? lol...think I saw Classified in there, too.👀🤣

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

craziest declass evah

Hilarious! Such chaos. Great way to brighten the day

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

No words just 🎯🤡🌎

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

😉

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

My face during the entire video:

Just want the American Dream for my family.

these are poltergeist cats 😂. ready for aankther crazy week of organized chaos.Keep thinking the 13 will be crazy

Good morning VK😂

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

:)

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

😹👍😽

GM VK - A few years back at Christmas time when I was ‘cat sitting’ the Christmas tree started shaking & it was intense & almost fell over & when I looked to see what was happening, the cat had climbed inside the tree & was able to make his way to the top. I did loose a few ornimates that year due to them falling off the tree & breaking but it was really funny. 🥰😻

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Good morning, Vincent and AU Fam

Early Afternoon VK 💫🥰
oh my!! Too hot!! crazy hot mess!!
I’ll stick with the mess my 4 Yorkies make! Its enough!

VL =#1:34
TS-8:31cst (my BD)= 9:31est
Enough is Enough
10 to comply
Choice is Yours

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

GM Vincent I suspect alooot if chaos 🕊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

🤣😂🤣 I gave up cats for LENT decades ago... this video reminds of why I have DOGS.

I do all animals, and would really want to have them around again ... they are so creative, curious creatures and do need to chase and hunt, preferably outside.
Must admit they make great videos stars.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Good Morning VK ! I missed your greeting by three hours time has been confusing for me Lately. Ain’t no mountain high enough to keep the Patriots around the world strong on guard and ready for anything we got this.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

What chaos will they cause this week - 361

You Were Destined To Come Together❤️
All Is Ready Special Event Coming Soon❤️
Do You Remember When You Woke Up
Trust God With All Of Your Heart❤️
Everlasting Life Is Yours To Have❤️
Follow Your Heart And Nothing Else
God Is Hidden In Our Dna The Double Spiral❤️
Death To Drag Queen Shows For Children❤️
God Bless Putin Hes Cool Take Care And Be Safe❤️
Spontaneous Transformations
Calling All Angels To Serve And Protect❤️
Thy Own Soul Knows Eternal Life❤️
The Meek Will Take Over This Matrix❤️
Jesus Is Gorgeous Pleiadian Awesome❤️
Make Humanity A Multiplanet Species❤️
All The Religious Doctrines Have Lies
Immaculate Conception Equals Cloning
The House Of Windsor Are Fake Royals❤️
Annunaki Getting Ready To Harvest Eh
Picture Our Future Of Love And Peace❤️

>>11045061 (SUM = Q Post 18)

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Good afternoon VK and anons. Stay in the spirit.