Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Gore+Vidal+on+the+American+political+system

A Matriarch Shall Arise To Unite All Nations - 417❤️❤️❤️
A New Heaven And New Earth His Eternal Promise
The Occultists Are Denying Reincarnation
Soldiers Its Time To Rise Up Together
The Government Shutdown Is The Event❤️❤️❤️
Universal Law Will Be Implemented On Earth
Donald Trump Won The Election Deal With It❤️❤️❤️
All They Care About Is Money And Eating Children
Id Be Sweatin Bullets If I Were You Bad Guys
Is Juan Osavin Jesus Christ Reincarnated

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

"Is Juan O'Savin Jesus Christ incarnated?"

For fuck's sake. Stop it, just stop it.

(2) Show this thread

Full clip starts around 25:23

https://charlierose.com/videos/28741

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 02:11 > 11:11 > 4 > 1111
Video:51 > 6 > 222
💧 51 https://qalerts.app/?q=%2351

XRP timeline looks like its pushing out towards the spring decodes, that's gonna be tough for many people to hold onto given the crashing economy in say my business housing/construction. Sure would be nice to see a bump to pull off some profits. Tough game, brutal. Things just keep pushing out and out. I thought Defcon 1 was last December!!! Another year has gone by....whew.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response William Filer to his Publication

It is my humble opinion, the economy is at this point, a zombie economy. It SHOULD be dead. And WH ‘s are manipulating it into a dramatic swan dive. The stage is set for the collapse so well, that the collapse may be all we’re waiting for.
(Not financial advise. Seriously demented entertainment only.)

In response William Filer to his Publication

If XRP is your biggest concern then your only concern is what has always been evil. Money. I prefer to see justice for stolen elections, Crimes of humanity, etc

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Its been my experience that only Donald J Trump has done this.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Its gonna be a Glorious Day, and each day there after.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

What he’s saying is the way it’s been for way too long, but, the now defunct Corporation of 1871 was setup by [them] to feed that 1% with money and power. It’s totally contrary to the Constitution and to the Constitutional Republic we’re returning to, whereby Government answers to “We The People”, not the other way around.

TS = 2:11 > 11:11.

Elon?

Nov 23, 2017 12:10:13 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
NK _ SpaceX.
Q

EM is certainly currently playing a huge role in “The Great Awakening”, but, he wasn’t always a WH, it seems.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Agreed, but they have in real time awakened that sleeping Giant, the 99% of ppl that because we saw no way thr our individual lack of powers to ever affect change alone in our slave box, had all but given up on humanity even tho we realized it was controlled by an evil.

Until we were all brought together, first by the internet and then by the Q team thro social media, (The very tools that the cabal themselves allowed and created with the intent to further enslave us btw), we really did not realize the true power we have when even only a relatively small percentage of us ban together.

We have totally flipped this table on them and used quite literally all their own tools and rituals on them to win.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

That small percentage that knows it’s rigged is now going way higher.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

right?

(1) Show this thread

11:11
17*3
+++

12:12 today…

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

al gores cousin (he reversed his name) ... read 1 maybe 2 of his books...its been years late 90's early 2000's...but he did have some red pill info ...

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

So pissed at myself that I was asleep, but I thank God I am awake now and see it all

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Forgive yourself 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Gore knew…

Thank you VK. And I love seeing your APL#s going up!!!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Robin Speakman to her Publication

Saw that too. And were those shadows of people on the bottom of his cover photo always there? I don't remember seeing them. Maybe I just overlooked them before.

(1) Show this thread