#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anons need to hold it together on TS. They are making the platform pretty shitty right now.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

shills being sent over?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

They seem restless waiting to get back on Twitter just my opinion 🤷

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Exposure
For too long, they’ve been scattered around the internet. There was no way for checks and balances to occur.
Under one tent, the inconsistencies become apparent and their narratives are being challenged in real time.
They’ve never had to think on their feet before. They’re used to a gap where they can regroup and take defensive actions.
In other words. They’re lazy and take offense when their golden turds get holes punched in them straight out of the gate. Prima Donnas who wilt under the heat of the sun.
The problem with holding hard and fast to one theory. All facets aren’t considered.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

its been over 5 years; of coarse in- fighting is going to occur without true clarity. bring on the sunshine and the soldiers will pop right back into their proper place

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

maybe ask Q on TS to start bitch slapping them lol

not good at all. can you screenshot and post some examples here? seems this started happening as soon as Truth opened. Saw Richard Grenell get into a heated argument with a woman 'patriot' saying he didn't do enough. I stopped watching from qagg.news

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

lime light changes people ... egos inflated...
some very immature ... not understanding the magnitude of things... a lot of me me me me me's there ... a lot of talent but energy is being wasted in the wrong direction...?!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I don't know why but I get 💩 vibes there...with Twitter I knew what I was dealing with...seeing the anger on TS among patriots is sad

Yeah, too many people think they have it all figured out.

In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication

that could be a major issue. also, be careful who you follow could really apply there

(1) Show this thread