So basically Twitter turned into platform for pedophiles and traffickers to freely communicate while FBI agents and lawyers protected it.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

SICK F$&KS PARASITES❗️🤬

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😓RELEASE ALL THE CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN. SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST RELEASE OF INFO. TO LONG IN THE DARK. PUBLIC CAN'T HELP UNTIL THEY SEE IT. DO IT.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

And the whitehats are using twitter to Destroy them

Who says they use the same made up language you do?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Its pretty obvious.to anyone with two functioning braincells. Plus, Elon has exposed a lot more pedophile pages on Twitter Jack, Roth and the FBI agents and lawyers employed by Twitter let slide. Are you denying it or jyst being a smart ass?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

It's not my language, it's known FBI pedo code and terminology. Simple search verifies it. Context matters

(2) Show this thread