🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

the component in gardasil that made me sick neurologically. aluminum. :(
i am 28 my short term memory is officially pretty trash in 2022.
i will defeat this devil........

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏💕 - sending prayers out. I believe the RH- shot attacked my immune system - as a number of auto-immune issues started shortly after receiving. My son got tinitus real bad after some shots. I don’t believe it’s just Cov shots - many other ones as well (just on a different level).

praying for you and your family♥️♥️🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

CHELATE ASAP🙏🏻 You can fully recover.

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

thank you♥️🙏

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

What’s recommended to take? Thanks!

(2) Show this thread