Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

Go read the law, that's not what it says. The age of consent didn't change, they only changed the law about it being statutory rape or not. The most extreme age difference is 14 and 24 and then the judge can decide if it should be statutory rape and the person should be listed as a sex offender.
The 21 and 11 example you gave is not correct.... that would still be statutory rape and the person would be on the sex offender list.

It's still a strange law though... I don't know how they came up with the idea for a 10 year age difference.
14 and 24
15 and 25
16 and 26
17 and 27
Those are pretty crazy! But it's not 11 year olds like you listed thankfully!

The age of consent remains unchanged. Under current law, it is ILLEGAL for anyone over 18 to have any type of sex with a 14, 15, 16 or 17 year old. This REMAINS ILLEGAL under SB 145 and is punishable by law. The only change is that a judge can decide, when the sexual contact is oral, anal or digital, whether or not the olde

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"These people are sick" and twisted, and incredibly stupid to be outing themselves for all the world to see. [they] are the fringe minority, and pretty soon "The streets (for them) will not be safe"

Is this a trick to get all pedos move to CA then capture them? I Wonder how parents of small children feel now!!!!!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Bloody Fuckin Hell
God bless the chidren.
#SaveTheChildren

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God need so help wipe these evils out.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Like a brand "evil out wipes"?

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

DEAD🍕 PEDOFILE 🍕 BÔÚÑÇÈ 🍕

Babylon is the US of A ..... spoiler alert = It Falls

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

if my kid suffers in california .. the abusers die . period

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Watch the earth start quakin' and shakin' in Sunny Cal. Our God will certainly show his wrath on this state. #ReadTheBible

A FLYER FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS AND PARENTS

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

🤬"watch California".....may all this filth burn in the pits of hell for eternity.

Fkn GITMO them, just cuz pedos say "now its law" does not make it so. GITMO the shit out of all who voted for it, high treason, crimes against children.....