Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm going to assume this will also be used for all the trans who want to be parents. Pretty soon they'll just k!ll off the nuclear family completely. It makes my hair stand on end when they play God like this. Even if this was created for the good, before long it'll be used for evil. God help us all๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Do you think this is NEW tech???

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Evil.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

satan wants so bad to be able to duplicate God's creation but he can do all he wants but he cant really create a soul, inside or outside of the womb.

(1) Show this thread