Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Heard this week his grandfather worked with Mengele and was transplanting AI into brains back then.
People are questioning his - EM's "human" composition.

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

...and then there is this pending legal case. I pulled the entire 80+ page filing back in March, and it is very disturbing in regards to what then have been doing to us without our knowledge.

He also owns Neuralink, and going full force with it.

Neuralink Corporation is a neurotechnology company founded by Elon Musk and others, developing implantable brain–machine interfaces.

in July 2019 Musk and his team revealed that they had developed ultrafine 'threads' that can be woven into your brain to listen in on your neurons.

Not for me, I’ll pass! 😬😲

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Hoping it is designed for leftist brain

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

That isn't a good idea. That's control of another kind. People don't need to be hooked up to computers. It boarders on playing God. Elon is becoming dangerous with that kind of ideas. Needs to stick to his cars. Even those are having malfunctions...

I imagine they forgot the MAIN Possiblity that will stop them cold...GOD.
All these folks playing GOD -- it is going to cease, or they will.
Mark my words. ENOUGH!

Elan Musk has always been slightly "off." Who the hell does he think he is?

Over my dead body. I will not even accept a swab test

Father, Husband, Patriot. For GOD. For Family. For Country. 🇺🇸🦅

What could go wrong?

A patriot who wants a better and brighter future for her kids and grandkids! MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Some people dont have a damn brain in their head!🤣

Ringmaster of my family circus. Nature keeps me grounded. God Bless America, land of the free. Let's keep it that way.

Microsoft (in conjuction with a multitude of many of other companies): ID2020

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Wow! Thank you for sharing this link.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I had to read this quote (from BBC article) twice: "But the long-term ambition is to usher in an age of what Mr Musk calls "superhuman cognition", in part to combat artificial intelligence so powerful he says it could destroy the human race." I think he means so that we aren't taken over by a skynet type organization. Or maybe we become skynet...dunno.

If you don't realize, he is intending to use this for good to help Alzheimer's patients and paralysis victims. He has also come forward several tiles calling for heavy regulation and cautions that AI must go very, very slowly. Unlike Gates, he is not looking to put this stuff in everyone. And for those of you who don't know, the medical field is already using electronic implants to help people that have chronic back pain. It sends signals to the brain to intercept the pain. If you've never been a victim of chronic pain, you've no idea how bad it is or what relief does for these people.

In response Stacey Hall to his Publication

If Resonance frequencies can grow limbs, teeth and other repairs to the body...Alzheimers is definitely on the mend as well. I heard recently someone gave Alzheimers and Autism inflicted people something very simple and it was miraculous within days, the positive changes.
I will have to search my history and see if I can find it again.
I don't know if it was CBD oil or MMS or other such common product.

In response Stacey Hall to his Publication

thanks for the info

(2) Show this thread

F**K TOO! I DONT THINK SO!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

musk is a madman

I say hell no!