Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Seems there’s a storm coming to Twitter👀

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

not even to mention the propaganda smearing Trump, the hiding/suppression of info on the Biden Crime Fam, the 3 letters +++

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Looks like go time is here !!!!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I cannot wait for this reveal - Elon and team pretty smart - they have released enough to get people talking (even msm) and paying attention - then....the big boom about Fauci and his gang of goons - woah..and then hopefully he will get to the reason we all fight so hard - THE CHILDREN..God Bless!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

so twitter was place that the liberal got together and planed how to destroy America!

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️❤️❤️

Quack.
🦆🦆🦆