Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

McAfee tied crypto to DECLAS..the more money the DS makes the more DECLAS comes out, crypto tanking means they are trying to slow it or stop the flow of info..its a lose, lose situation..be exposed or grow broke...and these people have no loyalty and when the money runs out..there will be no one to protect them..#fooked

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I know I'm probably alone out here, but as someone who paid out a lot in electricity bills to mine, I'd appreciate a redistribution to habben once it has left the hands of the evil doers...and I rarely to never pray for finance stuff 😑 🙌.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

/dominoes and wasn't 97% of it supposed to be gone?

Folks are wising up to get off the exchanges. Will the see eye aye Baby Trafficking Coin (BTC) make it in the end?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I just looked at the price of bitcoin. 🤔

I am not a financial advisor, but the last one out of a Pyramid Scheme always loses.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

habbening

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I expected it to happen - I don't even watch the market that much but I've seen a steady tumble on BC for a while now
Crypto is still a very bad idea in my book anyway

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Just do it Q