Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Saving Israel for last.

🧐🧐 Incinerators....
Do you remember 7-8 years ago hearing reports of incinerator trucks going around big cities picking up homeless people? I remember reading about it I think it was in CA? Can't remember the context, but one of the videos was of a homeless man warning people to not go in a particular building, because they were hauling them away; he said you won't come back out. Remember similar rumors with hurricane Katrina. What in the world is going on?? 😱

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I do remember this with Katrina! I worked a shelter location in Texas. Many were talking about how they were separating families. Some children were being put on different buses. They were desperately trying to locate their family members.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 God help us the evil that surrounds us is beyond comprehension

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Have seen video's of them putting ppl in trucks and hooking the exhaust to the inside of the truck and driving them around until they all die

Vaguely remember on 8Chan anons were doing a map search in a large Florida city and finding unusual proximity of mortuary/incinerators and Jewish buildings/synagogues. There we a lot of them within that city. Anyone remember?