My Frens, Please if You will Pray for My Daughter, She has been sick with Bronchitis- went into Pneumonia! For 2 weeks now! They have Her on 2 Antibiotics, this is the First I heard tonight! She is my Baby, a Pediatric ER Nurse (Vaccinated by Hospital mandate). She and I have our differences there! This keeps occurring in Her now! I again pleaded for Her to listen and do more Research Herself again tonight! and gave Her sources, but its up to her! My heart is breaking! She is also a Momma to 2 little Girls 9 and 6! Please pray for Her! Prayers Work! God Bless You All! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Dr, Lee Merritt says to take it 3 days then go off 5 days and then slowly work your way up to 3 days once a month as a maintenance dose. She said it will take at least 6 months to work your way up to the maintenance dosing. Since we are dealing with organisms that continue to reproduce and need to be systematically wiped out, we have to take it slow and methodical.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godsgirlinks in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

all the other parasite protocols which constantly confused me take 4x longer to work than the ivm alone -must be paste --i just cant beleive i only found out about dirt road discussions and listened to one of the shows 2 weeks ago...MAJOR life changing stuff β€οΈπŸ™

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

I have Ivermectin the horse paste. Is it something we can take even if we are not sick. specifically sick..? Are there side effects? Is there a scenario anyone should not take it??

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I take the horse paste as well. I do not recall that Dr. Merritt differentiated between anti parasitic medications, just the method of taking them so that you are able to overcome the proliferation of the parasites. I have not yet encountered anyone who had a bad reaction to the horse paste. She is recommending taking it 3 days out of 8 and slowly working your way down until you are taking it 3 days out of 30. We have not started that regimen yet, but plan to do so this week. For anyone else that chooses to follow, I pray blessings on your efforts. I would look up Dr. Merritt and check her out. She was speaking out about the whole covid mess right at the beginning.

(1) Show this thread