WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

Secret Antartica meeting.

Ε€Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | π•π•€π•Šπ•€π•‹ β‡Ά πŸ€ #QFlagPin πŸ€

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Looks like the Freemason mob is skipping out of town to avoid prosecution for Covid crimes against humanity, maybe?

Why would Brad be there? This sounds like disinformation. I'm pretty sure Klaus has been taken out.

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

Ε€Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | π•π•€π•Šπ•€π•‹ β‡Ά πŸ€ #QFlagPin πŸ€

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I want to see the Schwab jailbird cam... knowing that guy's behind bars would make the whole world sleep easier!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

They've been executing the ringleaders so it's very likely he's dead meat. If anyone deserves it he does. But we'll see video of the tribunal and execution.
Unless they're keeping him on ice for now and will try him in front of the world at a Nuremberg type of criminal court.

(1) Show this thread