Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good Morning VK, The possibilities are endless!

FaCT

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Robots, drones, survellance cameras, virtual reality headsets. Whatever. It's all the same, designed to numb us up and dumb us down, take us out of nature. They SAY robots will help us by relieving us of physical labor, but really the only people who will be getting rich will be the robot makers. People without jobs will be dependent on the government for money, but that was always the plan of The Great Reset, wasn't it?

Humanity needs to move in another direction.

The only Brave New World I know is this one !!!! Weird that Q chose this name ! ( but not beautiful new world for instance ). Nothing is random, right ???

frank zappa’s grandkid is cool!

Have a Great Day VK and Patriots 💖💖💖

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Carpe Vitam

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I think it works well for eclectic souls.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

What do you think VK?
Is it a good thing or a dangerous one?
//

VK, if AI has info put into the computer to start with, then WHO is that
'Information Gatekeeper' ??

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Best video ❤️

Uhhh...no. America is last among Western developed nations for literacy and math capability. This guy is doing a lot of handwaving and smoke blowing, but didn't show any evidence that computers, nor calculators, have made us smarter, or more capable. Most high schools have done away with voc ed classes, where people learned STEM. So, no....

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response chuck ross to his Publication

Agree and disagre: first learn how to do without cslculator. Then use calculator to free up basics for more elaborate. if there is no understanding in the begining.... Well we see the outcome give a young cashier strange amout of payment to get a certain outcome. They tend to panic. That is 0 understanding of basics.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Every "advancement" comes with collaterol damage.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Maybe soon we can get rid of the 'Dancing Nurses'

The concept of accepting inevitable new tech and optimism is good. However; the utility of a calculator vs the think for you of AI is not an accurate comparison.

Calculators are limited in function and every one, everywhere, any time, will always follow the exact, known, predictable, math. They all use exactly the same database and cannot learn lies.

AI is none of these things.

And by its very nature, it is controlled by the entities who have enough money to set it up. It is very similar to using Wikipedia to learn history. If we've learned anything over the last 3 years, it is the value of old maps and texts.

This is giving up our ability to THINK, not merely alleviating the tedious math to save time.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

I did not agree with what he said either. I also thought the same thing it’s going to be reducing our ability to think. Sometimes we have to think of ground level things to get to the more advanced. If we’re just spoonfed all the information then we lose our ability to think.

I believe this is very dangerous.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 11:47 > 11:11 > 2:2 > 4 > 1111
video 3:00 > 111

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

The only Brave New World I know is this one !!!! Weird that Q chose this name ! ( but not beautiful new world for instance ). Nothing is random, right ???

(1) Show this thread

Microsoft funds Open A.I.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

When we let go of thinking we become who we are. A space opens for creativity, innovative solutions, and inventions...a new world can be created

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Good Morning, Vincent. Thanks for sharing this it clarified what was troubling me with ChatGPT. He is absolutely right about advancements aiding us in our daily lives. I hadn’t thought about it in that context.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

SO WILL THE JABBED BE THE NEW ROBOTS TO HELP HUMANITY?

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

agree with the guy, just change, life all bout that, and tech is gonna continue to advance, can free us up for the new stuff, new ppl to come💚

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Good Afternoon, It gives me The Jetsons Vibe! Have a good day.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

OOOspy incoming opinion:
Robots are not the problem they are a useful tool to do menial work that would free up humans to do more evolved work and advancing.
The damn problem is and always has been with humans trying to make robots sentient, trying to make transhumans to fulfill satan's wish to remove humans from the planet, all of Adam's seed.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What will we do with our free time? Enjoy and be creative hopefully

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Also when AI is used to oppress and make people "non-essential."

(2) Show this thread

10:47 VK?
you reposted an 1111 @ 12:11 EST

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

"learn to code"
if your job gets replaced by bots then thats your fault.

this is what i gleaned from this video.
so assholes sitting there chatting with a bot makin bank when the poor bastards building houses are still barley getting by.
technology has also brought us the scooters at Walmart so morbidly obese folks dont have to walk.... tech is not all sunshine and rainbows. technology has allowed for genetal mutilation, more efficient abortion ect. what happen when bad intention folk play with this? oceans 11. if i can create a program to hack what i want, anonymously, i fail to see that being a good thing. calculators are not good comparason to wicked computers

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Good Morning

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good morning VK!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Still wary of such technology. By “Getting to places faster” you can miss the experience and learning of the journey. After all life should be a human experience not an artificial experience. Yes, I know we have been living in an artificial sort of matrix. That is what worries me about what direction we go in the near future. Natural or Artificial? It would be nice to get closer to nature with less dependence on technology. Just a thought.