Turmeric and Honey: The Most Powerful Antibiotic That not even Doctors Can Explain

INGREDIENTS :
-1 teaspoon ground turmeric(of therapeutic quality )
-¼ cup raw honey
-2 drops lemon essential oil (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS :
Combine all ingredients together, stir well, and cover. Remember to keep the mixture at room temperature, and stir it before each use. One more thing, take half a teaspoon of the mixture, many times daily, to fight the flu or cold

https://www.seobegi.com/2019/12/turmeric-and-honey-most-powerful.html?m=1

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

This is fantastic, thank you!

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

tumeric whitens your teeth but turns your tongue orange 😊

How does one know how to identify therapeutic grade turmeric?

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response MaryEllen Jan to his Publication

I use organic tumeric

(1) Show this thread

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Best to use local honey!

We drink a glass of lemon and honey water every morning and every night. I will add in the Tumeric although we use it in most if our cooking.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

LOVE THIS, making tomorrow🍯🍋🍯😎

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I have done this, and it does work, also you can apply it to your face if you suffer from very bad acne, another receipe I have you use turmeric, mung beans, scallions, figi water because of the PH value of it, you make a soup, have 2 cups daily and it detoxifies the liver, and aides in nautral weightloss by cleansing.