Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Underground Tunnels, did you not see all the buses coming and going with dark windows, this id The Satanic Temple they used for their evilness and vile things!

Analysus cannot becdone unless acsource is provided and thebphoto replicated bt the analyst (reproducility is key in data analysis). One cannot demand explanations without context and sourcing. This is why we have Charlie Wards, Simon Parkes and others taking advantage of our desire to see justice done. MAGA is better than that. We must use logic, discernment, critical thinking. Is that not the purpose of the Q program?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

https://www.popsci.com/story/military/tunnels-capitol-white-house-washington/?hcb=1

ok i just reversed searched the image and this is where it came from...sause🤣🤣🤣🐸

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WAS TOLD THIS PIC WAS 14’ ?

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Wasn't it under renovation at the time? I was there then and I recall scaffolding around the dome.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe this is why the Military is in DC

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

😉😉is this the back side, you dont see this on...mmmm... supposedly LIVE cam.. asking for a friend

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Source of picture or it is fake news

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

Fake

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Linda Campbell to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

what the heck?

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Easy - there is an entire underground world. I doubt any of it is pretty.