Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you understand the level of sophistication going on here by@vincentkennedy@administrator and Q team for the off-ramp from Twitter to AnonUp and then back on to Twitter after the normies are prepped mentally — and on our side. Look at what is currently unfolding...

The many traps via Twitter and new platforms like Truth Social, 107daily, et al.

A plan so perfectly orchestrated that only God Himself could have His hand in it.

The game was over before it began.

I think Anon Up was always a part of God's Plan . ✝️
Angels R Everywhere .@VincentKennedy ❤️
#wwg1wga#GodWins

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

. appreciate you Patriot! 👍🏻

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

here is where God soldiers unite

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

💫💓💫

“God shall be my hope, my stay, my guide and lantern to my feet.”

- William Shakespeare

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

💥🙏😃💙👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes Angels really are everywhere.
God is everything, everywhere as well.
God's hand is in everything.
and
We are Fractal pieces of God.

Nana truly believes that all of us here, especially those that have been here from the start of Anonup understand why we are here together.

In these past 2 years the pretend Patriots have been shaken out and the many here have learned how to play together without anger and destruction.

That is EXACTLY what we are going to need to survive going forward
The next year, IMHO, is not going to be easy. Many are going to have to step up, communicate, and get along to resolve issues for every, EVERY system on the planet.

Nana has said all along it is not going to be a cake walk but I CAN PROMISE you, for those that stick it out, it will be some of the most exciting and rewarding times of your life😘
We are literally creating a new world, and a Divine ONE at that.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nothing but love for you all ❤️🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💛🙏 reading this "pure gold" came to mind Nana Thank you🌱

(7) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

❤️

A Treasured Post of VK’s!
🙏🏼🥰❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

God has a plan
I'm Sticking with it

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

My favorite VK post.❤️

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Gave me chills (in a Go(o)d way

👍💙💥🙏✝️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

No doubt in my mind🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

WYKYK

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Yes. And I feel strongly that some are not the laid back, happy-go-lucky individuals we hope for, nor are they fire and brimstone; but somewhere in between.
Some are the type that are not afraid of having a beer with you, spewing off a few four-letter-words, and shooting the breeze ..... in a good way ☺️😁

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

love this❤️ thanks for sharing

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

YES! ❤