#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

Is this a system trained by leftists?

If it is, it will have their bias, and their hate of anything outside the hive mind?

While spouting the inverse...

Can it relearn something, or, is it as stuck in its thought process as many on the other side?

HAL was not bad, but his base programming, made him a killer.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Question is....Who exactly are we talking to here?

Not comfortable with it, yes, possible biased answers that "someone or something" is inputting

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Well, the AT&T chat bot, is useless, it's very easy to put it into a circular pattern.

I am sure the one in question is more sophisticated, but, no machine has intuition, the ability to jump data points, and reach the conclusion.

I doubt any machine will ever have intuition, a 'gut feel', no matter how many times C3PO says he has a 'Bad feeling about this."

(1) Show this thread

Well he simply RUINED that nice bicycle built for two song for me forever!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Yep, can't unhear that.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Yes, plus how much control do we want Musk to have over our lives?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Its like when you '"chat' with AT&Ts automated system... just as dull and useless...

However, I have seen ads on FB for programs that can 'write your article/blog for you... only a lefty would go that lazy route

(1) Show this thread