#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

ChatGPT: will change the WAY many jobs are done.
Starlink: will change WHERE many jobs are done.

Sounds like a section of the Anon Mountain/Island business plan.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

If I can work from my garden, sign me up.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Will it be geared also to teach?

Nana has not had much time to check this out yet but am I understanding the the most help will be for ppl in their field of expertise already?

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Oh yes!!

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

I work in the medical field. Perhaps my work will change & I can help run the med beds instead of assisting in surgery.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

so good for white collar folks. that is not the majority of people that have a job.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Sounds good.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Too soon? 😂

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Not too early! I’m 6 suitcases ahead of you, if i count correctly! lol

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I am ready!!!!!

(3) Show this thread

manifesting for 2023

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

😁Regarding manifesting I have a great idea: what about anons manifesting VK rising his APL to 9.9999 next week ??? (not 10 because he said once if I remember well it won´t go to 10) ??? How it sounds ? 😎

(1) Show this thread

sign me up!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

ahh... palm winds... warm