Does the release of OpenAI.com mean that all the DARPA secrets belong to us now?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Everything.

i don't know but i asked a question haha they didn't want to talk to me anymore hah

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Geez Dpq, Nana can see so many advantages of AI but so so afraid of exactly what EM is afraid of as well. Terminator ending.
There is always going to be evil.
We cannot permanetly remove evil.
So my question is this:

I know there are other dimensions and other species in different densities that have pretty well mastered this balance of technology and soul.
How do we get there without destroying ourselves is the question.

I know it exists because I have seen it. I have seen them, they are real and they are not demons as some would suggest.

People that say that all ETs are demons are simply wrong and still contained in the Box, imo.
Other civilizations have mastered this, so how do we?

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

first we need to know who we are .. and having our real mission ckeared..

(1) Show this thread

With us seeing this technology, and noting that DARPA must have had it 10 years ago.... It really brings in to question the realism of anything that arrives to my eyes through a screen.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well "We the People" have damn sure paid enough imho to have purchased an "All Access Ticket" in our lifetimes of our fookn govt taking OUR hardearned money without our permission and using it to create these apps to use against us!
After all Zuckerberg DID NOT CREATE facebook, extrapolate that out...

It would be about time we got SOMETHING out of the damn deal!
Don't ya'll think?

Nana thinks We the People at this point need a damn list of names for everyone in the last 50 damn years that was on DARPA's payroll and every Member of Congress associated with it as well.

And don't tell ME there is no list, I KNOW BETTER!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

🤨

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

🤨

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🧐🧐

DARPA

open garden ai > 109
12:04:34
94seconds
open garden ai ninety four > 1232
12:32
are you still mine + 141 > 1956 2100 350

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Hmmmmmmm 🤔