#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

I jumped on ChatGPT and asked a few questions, impressive so far but does remind me of this article I read recently. I think AI constructs from what is effectively the digital zeitgeist, it's all sources from Internet data and well structured with a clever ruleset. These things can get dark because parts of the internet and zeitgeist are dark. The human mind is different in that we suppress through different levels of consciousness and use the subconscious to deal with things that are difficult where AI does not suppress.

The article criticizes AI for shaping thought but misses that we are going there already because of social media and on demand information. I think it's most clear in politics where factions of people live in fictional worlds of lies and echo chambers due to algorithms and journalists shaping reality for many and AI wasn't even necessary.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-11-26/loab-age-of-artificial-intelligence-future/101678206?mibextid=S66gvF

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM0bZerver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Delta Ethos, click on at the bottom under it