#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

so replace Google with something that makes us even more dummed down and reliant on 1's and 0's?
most skills i have my father taught me, not a machine. google taught us to be reliant on algorithms. when that changin?
embrace crypto
grow own food
embrace a.i. to do everything for you
starve yourself
the list goes on but my brain isn't working well atm. some things about the 'new world' do not impress me. seems like a hackers paradise if i do not even have to bother coding exploits. sustaining a family on a small garden is a pipe dream. 1acre per person of food/yr minimum. but if we are suppose to starve ourselves ....

i like on the other post talking bout opening a consulting firm.. like we all got money sitting around for that? im interested in seeing how being poor in the new world looks. so far, i do not get excited excited rather annoyed by what i see.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it