I asked ChatGPT to design a secure voting system using cryptography. If ChatGPT can figure it out in a couple seconds, why are we not fixing the current broken system? (I know the answer)

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

It could do this in a few seconds because these systems have already been proposed and designed, there are patents and it must have been fed these designs to be able to respond cogently. We have been ablemto have decent systems for a long time but the politicians didn’t want that because they need to cheat to win.

good pointy thingy

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Because politics and government are just a false pretext for committing crimes

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

asked about a magnetic levitation machine for someone whos $1.50

Designing a magnetic levitation (maglev) machine is a complex task that involves many factors, including the weight of the person being levitated, the strength of the magnetic field, and the materials used in the construction of the machine. Here are some general steps you could follow to design a maglev machine for a 150-pound person:

Determine the type of magnetic field you will use. There are two main types of magnetic levitation: electrodynamic suspension (EDS) and electromagnetic suspension (EMS). EDS uses the interaction between an electrical current and a magnetic field to levitate an object, while EMS uses the interaction between two magnetic fields to levitate an object.
Calculate the strength of the magnetic field required to levitate the person. The levitation force required to lift a person is determined by the person's weight and the type of magnetic field being used. For example, an EDS system might r

Key words in this "secured voting apparatus" is 2 fold -
Unique ID and remotely stored ...

Isn't that the WEF's claims they want ???
Its "the people" that regulate this ID and store it remotely.

Who are they and how can they be trusted?
Our checks and balances were abused & corrupted.
SS# is supposed tb unique and now are handed out to whomever.

Make each vote available on internet.
API to social media and website where votes can be shown publicly.
The more people decide to be transparent in how [they] vote...

USPS patent for secure voting system via blockchain

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200258338A1/en

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

exactly the QFS watermark. It was used since 2020 and the White hats have all the evidence. It is a sting op.

(1) Show this thread

many of us will never accept any government again so why bother?

i am sovereign. nobody can have authority over me or represent me again.

i will not consent.

ai will pull answers from internet. internet is all lies. you cannot find truth in the electronic metaverse. you have to go to ancient texts to find truth. the internet is all lies.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
(1) Show this thread