SQF

— DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PCR TESTS ARE USED TO IMPLANT DARPA HYDROGEL, (NANOPARTICLES, THERAGRIPPERS, GRAPHENE OXIDE) INTO THE BODY BY COTTON TAPS. — THE THERATRIGGER SMART NANO TOOLS THAT CAN CHANGE THE SHAPE ARE CREATED FROM AN EXAMPLE OF A PARASITARY HOOK SHAPE. — DID YOU KNOW THAT THE LABORATORY TESTS HAVE PROVED THAT PCR TAPS CONTAIN BROKEN NYLON HOLLOW FIBER. — AFTER TURNING THE TAPE DEEP BACK OF THE NOSE CAVE, THEY, INCLUDING THEIR CONTENTS, REMAIN NEAR THE BRAIN.— THEN THE BROKEN HOLLOW NYLON FIBERS DEPOSIT THERE THE HYDROGEL (GRAPHENE OXIDE AND LITHIUM) PATENTED BY DARPA. — GRAPHENE OXIDE NANO TUBES LOOK FOR AND ATTACH TO SYNAPS IN THE BRAIN — IT'S THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY. —

If this is so then all my family are doomed? (travelled to attend university/boarding schools/visiting family/for business) Don't get me wrong - don't put any evil-doing past "them" - just need to hold on to hope that any damage can be reversed. only a few got j@3🙏🏻

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angels8817 in this post can reply

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

MY ENTIRE FAMILY, ON BOTH SIDES, GOT THE KILL SHOT. MY WIFE, 1 DAUGHTER AND I DID NOT. I EXPECT ABOUT 50 TO DIE.. I PRAY CURES COME FAST. HAVE LOST MANY PEOPLE I KNOW, INSTANT CANCERS, HEART ATTACKS AND OTHER. WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP HAD THE GEORGIA GUIDE STONES BLOWN UP EARLIER IN THE YEAR?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

It's such a worry CVThor ... think we can only hang on to our Faith in God as it's all out of our hands... will pray for your family too. And all the good people who may hv been affected. 💫u a hug

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

p.s. don't fully understand the guide stones other than that they were about de-population n assume they had some "power" in that context. So good riddance to them n well-done Pres.Trump💖

(2) Show this thread