Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We need tried and true receipes for natural antibiotics and pain killers mild pain killers and stronger ones as well so that if the supplies remain cut off by China we have alternatives.

Anyone???

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

collodial silver is the bomb! Natural oil of oregano in naval, Zinc , Echinacchea, Vit D Also believe in a lemon juice in water every day or some baking soda to get PH balance right!

Nana doesn't understand about the silver?
Why would it be good to put metals in our bodies or is it not really metals?

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Get the Best Assignment Help in Singapore from Professional academic experts, we are doing our best academic ideas to student's recommended academic solutions, get our deal from professionals today! we are 24/7 available for your right path to academic success. We have gained our position in students' well subjective needs, for more valuable offers, visit our Official SG Page Above.
https://www.greatassignmenthelp.com/sg/

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!