Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

That is so true!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

True. Why not 1 public arrest?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Amen to that. Interesting that someone so publicly-known would make such an obvious reference to Q.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

How I feel about it all...gone way passed freak show to stupid...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

True dat!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I hope she gets a front row seat in GITMO one day and she see's justice being served first hand.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

AMEN to that!!!!
LFG!!!!