Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

im not baby anymore im thwee

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Loving family transcends all. Perfect! Thanks be to God.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

A mothers love is unconditional. We give so much of ourselves up for others without thought or hesitation. Thank you mothers for you are the backbone humanity needed.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Sweet timing.

Questo è un buon promemoria per quando litighiamo con i nostri figli per delle sciocchezze. Basta tornare indietro nel tempo alla fase "cuccioli" e poi tutto si appiana.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I was waiting for her to start throwing him up in the air lolololol!!!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

morning,

the brightest of lights come from the little ones.

they should be protected .. at all cost.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Oh Vincent, you make my heart melt!
And no, I'm not crushing. (love you so much but not like THAT lol) I have been married 41 years - to the same man!! lol.
This video is beautiful

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Orangutan Rambo Drive Golf Car As Miami Vice Style - YouTube

Orangutan Rambo Drive Golf Car As Miami Vice Style

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Good Morning VK 🥰
t/s 11:39 est
11:39 > 11:11 > 2:2 > 4 > 1111
video :18 [R]
💧1139 you have it all
We certainly do.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%231139

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-sextrafficking/trump-signs-law-to-punish-websites-for-sex-trafficking-idUSKBN1HI2KP

protect the children 🙌❤️🙌

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
Soooo sweet!

Yes...it is all about the children ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Haaaay love U ❤ 😍

slightly afternoon VK 🙏🏼🥰
#SaveTheChildren
Love is the Answer ❤️💫

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

love is universal…gm friend❤️

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

its all about the children….

The mother is everything - she is our consolation in sorrow, our hope in misery, and our strength in weakness. She is the source of love, mercy, sympathy, and forgiveness. He who loses his mother loses a pure soul who blesses and guards him constantly. - Khalil Gibran😔

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Good morning VK

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

... don't think the little guy seemed too happy about this? or am i getting cynical in my old age?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

❤️

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Giving love ❤️. Beautiful beyond measure

❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

So sweet, mama and bebe.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

Awaiting the awakening of the masses. There is a Quantum System that records every breath of every BEing on Earth and all are a consciousness in expansion. A consciousness that is nothing more than a fraction of another greater consciousness, which will integrate little by little with higher versions.

Focus Within Unconditional love... co-operation, collectivity, care for nature, animals, land and water count; true solidarity, without personal interests; helping humanitarian projects; the work of leadership, healing and enlightenment; activities aimed at restoring the environment.

Thank you VK, GOoD Morning 💓 Blessings ALL

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

✨💓✨

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good morning frens!
It's a beautiful day...enjoy it!😊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

You are always tossing beautiful vibes friend😊 💖

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good morning! 👊🏼😎

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts