Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏
Dear Mr T,

When does this madness end?

How much for Ukraine? 100 billion?
How much for illegal aliens?
How much for fentanyl victims?
How much for hospital and medical fees for victims of Chy-Na virus?
How many good Americans have to die in this no-good war?

When can we see the truth?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

MASSIVE SUFFERING AND DEATH PUT ON GOOD PEOPLE, FOR WHAT? TO WAKE UP EVIL STUPID PEOPLE THAT REFUSE TO WAKE UP. ITS BULLSHIT. QUIT PLAYING GAMES AND EXTERMINATE THE EVIL FOOKS ALREADY. FUCK THE NORMIES THEY WILL GET OVER IT IF THE SURVIVE.

whatever happened to common sense?

what happened to our communities?

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

THEY HAVE BRED COMMON SENSE OUT OF PPL WITH THE DUMMING DOWN OF EDUCATION. IT SEEMS LIKE MOST PPL UNDER 40 DONT HAVE A CLUE WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS. OUR COMMUNITIES HAVE GONE TO HELL BECAUSE PPL ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES. SELF CENTERED SELF SERVING JERKS. I KNOW MANY PPL WHO THINK THE UNIVERSE LITERALLY REVOLVES AROUND THEM. ITS QUITE SICKENING. MY NOW EX BOSS PERFECT EXAMPLE-LAST YEAR GOT IN PRETTY BAD CAR ACCIDENT ON MY WAY TO WORK,CALLED BOSS TOLD HIM ABOUT IT. HIS RESPONSE WAS”WELL WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW,I’M SCREWED. DID NOT EVEN ASK IF I WAS OK. I QUIT SHORTLY THERE AFTER.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

He is a failure. Your ex boss is a pisoshito. I have a bunch of those in my past also.

Glad you made it through.

I think we have to answer to God when we die.

Glad you quit!

(1) Show this thread