What they don’t want you
to see! ☝️☝️☝️

Anyone else read that article about all those really expensive Yeti coolers washing up on the Alaskan coast? Now you know how it happens.

Hopefully that wasn't the human trafficking container.

🔊music ...🧐

https://t.me/TheOfficialSantino

https://twitter.com/wallstreetsilv/status/1600526049149861889?s=46&t=GZmQ5ufTsF7ezIL-t87zFA

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

We should start thinking about remedies and abundance to counter these situations ... greed pushed them to overload ... causing accidents.

Top 5 Shipping Fails - YouTube

Whether by land or sea, shipping is an important part of global commerce. Sometimes things don't go as planned, and so today we're doing the top five shippin...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

People say drowning is peaceful.............a better fate than if they finished the trip bound, gagged, drugged and starving only to be brutally abused for the rest of their lives.

(1) Show this thread

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Maybe that explains all the legs that were washing up as well?

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

ZIM

One of the original tenants of the Twin Towers. Packed up in a hurry and moved out in the weeks leading up to 9/11.

I once worked on an oil and natural gas platform in the ocean. Lets just say mistakes are made and equipment fails all the time.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yeah thinking are children in those container, also thinking a hazard for boats

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Yes, real sad when my first thought was "I hope no one was in those containers."
How bizarre the world has become.