Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

we have to bust up big box companies and teach kids/adults how businesses truly run. It is so easy!

when i was in Italy in yhe 90’s the towns had single stores with freah and homemade groceries: dairy store, wine store, butcher, porduce, clothing, handmade furniture, etc!

every shopping trip was personal & amazing!!! the good was so hood my husband’s favorite was tomatoes. he wont even eat tomatoes in the states.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨🤩 PLEASE 1950's Vibes! YES, Thank you!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

I Am Getting 1950’s Vibes: 181 Gematria
Voice Of The Bridegroom
Good Morning America
Dream Of Better Days
We Bend Time Final Angel
Beyond Glorious
Music To My Ears
You Are Not Alone
Follow My Words
What Is Best In Life
Love And Friendship
Always Be Playful

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Oh, Vibes!!!!!

always like the beaver 😂🤣

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

I love that @fooked loved The Beave. 😆

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

leave it to beaver, a step back in time, think a reason i loved seaside florida especially the first decade, course the ocean but a community of simple colored houses, natural landscaping.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

thats strange i felt a timeline shift

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

i could be wrong

(1) Show this thread

Oh my, my childhood over again! Can you imagine, getting to relive your life over, older wiser and knowing what we do now? A Dream come true!🙏🏼❤️ The Best Is Really Yet To Come
🙏🏼🥰

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I hear housing prices are going to be like they were in the 50's. That would be amazing for humanity.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

You hear Right.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I miss Leave it to Beaver!
Ahh a simpler time!
Would cherry pick a lot from that time.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

You are going to get your chance.

What will you do with these newly acquired and abundant resources to better humanity? Don't tell me. Just ponder that.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Leave It To Beaver....Then Ricky Nelson Family...( The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet)...strange there were 2 boys in each...Lassie...

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

My daughter had a boy in her class that reminded me of Eddie Haskell😂 👍.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I used to love watching 'Leave It To Beaver' - just went back and watched the first episode on YouTube... lots of good memories, there. :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's DO restore the family unit, Fan!
What do ya'll say?
Anyone else like this idea?
#FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I do 🙋‍♀️

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, and let’s take interest on debt Back down to single digits.

(5) Show this thread