#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

VIDEO PROOF: CANCER IS CAUSED BY PARASITES

A must see!

https://youtu.be/70yyHUzq-sU

VIDEO PROOF: CANCER IS CAUSED BY PARASITES - YouTube

In this video we bring you the highly anticipated video evidence that cancer is caused by micro-parasites and is therefore preventable and heal-able.We show ...

My Grandfather and my Mother both lie dead from cancers. The two most important people in my life and both were of the age that my mother should/could be alive easily and my G-Pa would be close to 100 but his mother died at 101 w/all her teeth. This is a common death age range for both sides of my maternal G-Parents' families. All lived easily well into their 90s & they should've too!
Man, could I ever use the consolation of my Ret. Sr. Cheif and ultimate human mentor about right now too...I miss my mom so much but you had to know my G-Pa. If you met/talked with him for an hour YOU would ask him for life advice! Seriously, he was an amazing very rare person and I was just lucky enough to be one of his favorite g-kids. SUPREMELY knowledgeable, intelligent, and eternally the un-staggeringly patient father & loving guide always above all. Never heard him yell once in my decades of knowing him. His oddly always calm nature was contagious.
I could have saved them knowing this then...

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏