Only people mentioned by @Aprill6 in this post can reply

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response April Lynn to her Publication

Proud to be followed by Flynn.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

❤️Thank you, I needed this today...

Only followers of this user (@LeaOlive) can see their posts

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

In response Tracy Oliver to her Publication

Thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LeaOlive) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

What is the paper Gen Flynn is holding?
What do the green wrist bands say?
Half covered stickers - NT 1/2N N UKS?
Corkscrew on the table.
Yep, I now think everything is a comm lol. But then again, DETAILS MATTER right.

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication

I can't get it in well enough...something on top "...... The Win" and onthe bottom K..... Soldier. Maybe someone else can get it in better.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

Encouraging🇺🇸❤️

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

I thought so too. You can't very well say you don't know about the plan while taking a pic with a friend holding a Q sticker. He had to say that.

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Q SENT

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😃🤣😂😉😇

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

q sent me 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

To those poor terrible souls out there that say but muh Gen Flynn said no insurr signed n no plan I say bite me bitches--MIRROR! Watch his hands during the statement--do only I see--my confirmation bias? Plz prove me wrong!