Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

Say it’s not so… πŸ˜’πŸ‘‡πŸ‘€

Oh boy, not the baby! 😬

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Double meaning, trippel meaning? Look there, look here look everywhere. Up is down down is up πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Ah man! Not Neil πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ‘‡

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Can’t be (selective) here either…

Yikes 😳 πŸ‘€πŸ‘‡

Interesting to see the ones with the automatic knee-jerk reaction. (re-posters)
Doesn`t seem to matter to some . . . . . . . .

(1) Show this thread

Can’t be (selective) on the point…

Whoops 😬 πŸ‘€πŸ‘‡

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (βŠ™οΉβŠ™βœΏ) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

is that oprah in the center during her not fat as a hog year?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

He was showing us the evil ones since way back! πŸ€”πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Great someone put all these together in a meme! I do think they very much knew what the point was.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❀️

shot πŸ”«