I’ve posted about my 16 yr old son’s awakening before, update:

He’s been surface “awake” for a couple years. He came to me so excited tonight. His Tik Tok feed is full of Rothschild, Epstein, Q stuff. Hasn’t been liking/promoting, just popping up. He said that accounts are being banned, but their content goes viral so quickly that the message can’t be contained.

Also noted that all his friends at school are waking up in scores. School is a joke. Teachers don’t show up, no substitutes anymore. They send them to the cafeteria…they watch Tik Tok and wake each other up and discuss, civilly. They all think school is slowing their learning.

Fookin’ beautiful.

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

No matter the negative press for TikTok, it's actually under WHs for awakening the GenZ. It is a beautiful thing to be happening WW, specially for these future creators/hope for the future. #trusttheplan#TikTokIsServingItsPurpose#PANICOnSMPlatformsForGreatAwakeningMovie

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

100%...i'm not on Tik Tok...he showed me the feed...it was pretty amazing the amount of red pill material. most of it was the memes we all shared early in the Q movement...to me it was old news, but to these kids, it's monumental

(1) Show this thread

I wish adults were more willng to discuss and change their opinions! These kids are a great role model for the “ woke” crowd.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

thats awesome!!!!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Your post makes me really happy, Nada! The young people awake is so important!
God bless you 🙏❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Praise God, Nana. That is truly wonderful news.🙏❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

he has NADA VISION

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

This is awesome news, wish it would happen in Australia, seems the masses here are still totally brainwashed.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's awesome. What state is this?
You made my day!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Indiana

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

That is brilliant! Wish my children's school was like that, they seem to still be into picking on each other 🙄

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Simply the best. Thank you for sharing!❤

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

We need a Nuremberg for educators. Arrests.

This is freaking awesome!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you for telling us! So exciting to see young ones get inspired by truth. Wonferful your son is at the forefront in his group.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Perfect!!! Great news - we will
need ALL the awake and aware younger Patriots to help spread the word. 🇺🇸 🦅 🙏

Wonderful to hear & hopefully it will snowball. Let him know he is a great Patriot & doing his country proud. 🤛🇺🇸