Asking for prayers for my brother. He is in late stage Parkinson’s (escalated by my SIL getting him triple jabbed.) I also think that he may also be under some kind of spiritual attack. I know he has demensia from the Parkinson’s but weird things keep happening, like the same picture keeps getting knocked over randomly when no one is near it. Today he said he felt like he got hit in the head. He also has horrible hallucinations and dreams of bugs and dead bodies floating everywhere etc. I can’t imagine the torture he experiences daily. Please pray for his protection and relief. He’s a sweet soul who’s had a difficult life. My heart breaks that he’s going through this.

Only people mentioned by @wordnerdette in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response wordnerdette to her Publication

Praying for your dear brother.🙏❤️

Prayers incoming.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

sending prayers and healing energy!

burbur-pinella drops from nutramedix are an excellent brain/spine detox that may help him get a little relief

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏
https://thepraywarrior.com/spiritual-warfare-prayers-17-powerful/

Also - may want to consider asking the doc of any meds he is currently on cause hallucinations, and if so, could those meds be switched to something with fewer side effects.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers lifted for your brother🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Keeping your brother in prayer 🙏 ❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Praying for your brother wordnerdette.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

thoughts -> feelings -> actions -> results. When you change your thoughts, you'll change your life.

Update on my brother and THANK YOU!
When I asked for prayer, I was in a defeated, hopeless place. I thought that if maybe one or two people would throw up some prayer emojis, it could help. I cannot believe this! I’ve been crying I’m so overwhelmed. Yesterday, my brother was incontinent, hallucinating, and barely awake. His balance was awful. He could hardly walk. His speech was slurred. Today, he pushed the cart around TWO grocery stores, had no hallucinations and had meaningful, coherent conversations. He was up at 8AM, dressed, and calling my dad asking where he was. 😆 (Usually, they have to drag him out of bed at noon!) I know Parkinson’s shifts but thank you, Jesus, for a happy day filled with many blessings! Ya’ll don’t even know me and you jumped in to pull me (and my brother) along to the next level with your momentum. What a powerful thing that is! Thank you so much!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

Amen. GOD is GREAT!

so so so happy for you, your brother and your family! thank you god!

(46) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Prayers for your brother Wordnerdette 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending prayers of healing and protection 🙏🙏🙏

God I pray that No weapon formed against this man shall prosper. Satan and his minions have to leave they are not welcome. I pray this man will feel your presence. Heal him and wash over him with your perfect love and peace.

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

amen

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

😔🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

🙏♥️🙏

Sending prayers! And here is a link to a light healing method that is helping my family. It can help mental issues as well as physical, it works on the aura. https://archive.org/details/let-there-be-light

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

How awful for him... prayers for all.

Sorry to hear this fren… prayers for him.🙏❤️❤️

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your brother’s health and protection 🙏🙏🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your brother’s health and protection 🙏🙏🙏

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤