Only people mentioned by @AW1_20 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

OMG how did you know, my life, guess that is why kindness to people to animals integral to who i am, maybe why i am a peacemaker, peacekeeper💙

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏This brought me to 😭 Tears🙏 I Feel
this so much❤️

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🙏✝️❤️😃👍💥

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

WORD 💯 %
🙏💜🙏
Love Like Jesus

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

amen to that .. I can only talk about my experiece .. I never understood where all that compassion in me came from.. I suffered so much that I can only love and love and love in return . God Alive in me

Correct ;)

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Heal, but never forget how the pain, sadness, lonliness... felt. This will help you to have deep compassion for other's struggles.