Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Jimmy Wales nonlonger owns or operates the site.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Wikipedia had ‘t been crowd sourced for several years. They’re trying to make it appear crowd sourced, but the persistent left bias isn’t present in crowd sourced articles.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

One big club scratching each others backs. Man, was I blind. 🤦‍♀️

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

96 & 69 Timestamps
9+6+6+9 =30= 3
3 the beginning of the end of the old bring in new
Heaven to Earth 🌎
LFG 55#gotime
p. s.
LGB
&
FJB

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Wikipedia is WickedBad 😞

I AM a child of GOD. I love GOD. GOD has my heart. Thank you GOD.

I would be voting to delete the Wikipedia site as it has been spreading disinformation and misinformation for years and years now.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They all work together and have ruined themselves it seems.

Wikipedia has been begging for donations for months now. They are on the corrupt google site mostly that is no longer relevant to researchers.

Google for instance lately just repeats the same listings over and over page after page.
They have in essence made themselves obsolete since ppl can no longer find real and true and complete information on the site.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes! Searching on Google (or Yahoo, or even Bing) is fruitless. As you said, page after page of a select few identical useless search results, many of which are scam sites.
Freespoke & Yandex are a thousand times better.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen x 10 !!!

(2) Show this thread