Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm comin

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I’m taking care of all the children on Anon island, we are singing and dancing and eating fresh fruit And homegrown vegetables . Drinking fresh water from the babbling brook surrounded with the loves of my life it’s gonna be absolutely unbelievably incredible .

No#XRPMOON til 2023?

Forgive me for this reference...
https://youtu.be/fjKd2oO0c7I

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Y E S
W E
A R E
Ducks in a row, ready to go! 🙌

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

🌈 My happy place. We are so there.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

☂️🍸I see and feel it in my minds eye just before falling asleep. My feet are hot from the sand and I'm walking toward the Tiki bar. Let it be so.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Same, with feelings and details increasing...
Keep naturally sensing the warmth on my arms, the slight breeze that comes by, a distinct softness like you say with feet in sand.. lovely, purely meant to be.

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

These years have revealed how isolated areas, islands, are rotten ritual sacrifice places where victims were trapped without a boat or an aeroplane or skilla to usevthem and get away from. Yeah lets put all anons on an island, shall we. Everybody manifest a prison now.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Manifest me in boss!

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

34 + 11 = 45

Could this be a problem?

(7) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

‘dis cool! #manifesting 💙💚

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

what happens when you do some sleep walking🙃

(1) Show this thread

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

...has vision of Lemuria rising from the depths... ☺️⛰️🏝️🌠

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

💗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One of my visions almost 4 yrs ago now was being in a place similar to this view except there was a small hut there close to the beach.

Fun stuff!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In.🍻🍻

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

many many years in my imagination.. next year for sure

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨

Missing R:)

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

R first party could be called "Manifest Fest"!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Awesome!!!

(1) Show this thread

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

well we need lots of rum.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

lets do this! 🙏🏻✨🥰🎶💖🔥

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Time to create 😊

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

MI... Boyne Mtn area is cheaper land ski and golf everywhere snowmobile /atv trails for ever and cannabis is legal ... shrooms are too in some cities (decriminalized) lakes everywhere.
its close to traverse city MI...but would need like a sister local in the south (snowbirds) ... Anon island type deal...kinda like a gemini thing :)

Are Dragons allowed there?🤣

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Sorry VK.. I just heard that in Forrest Gump voice 😂🤣😂

set the scene going to manifest my arss off.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Happening😎