My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

😆💫💫💫
448.Coincidence?
News unlocks Map.
Q
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1599672158086889474?s=20

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

3, 44, 23
Good morning, VK.

The energies right now in the consiousness, ethereal planes, what ever you want to call it are quite literally the last 3 days off the scales.
I know you know this.
Yeah some here think Nana is crazy, but I am telling you that there are so many ppl with energy combining right now that it is close to just taking space.

The fakers are about to be displaced by the flood of regular ppl with real experiences overwhelmed by God's energies.
If the scientists Juan spoke of that placed the consciousness meters around the world were still active they would be pegging past redlining.

We need to be aware and also carful with this, imho, staying in service to our ONE God of ALL that IS.

good morning Nana! I agree with you. Do you happen to have a video or link to that? Does anybody? Juan talking about the consciousness meters around the world?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Only Forward, click on at the bottom under it