I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

The process of detachment - necessary to survive the emotional/spiritual attacks from those closest to my heart - has led me to a place of solitude and present moment awareness.

No longer do I plan for a personal future, create dreams, imagine my life here with family... I simply cannot see further anymore, nor do I seem to want to, nor do they seem to want me.

This has been replaced by a deeper feeling / pull... out, away, far, far away... where all this finally ends. I Am not the same as I was.

I feel sad letting go... of the life I held dear without the knowledge of what will replace the habit of those old dreams, of certain certainties I believed in that comforted....all been stripped away.

I have work to do along side with you all, but after we have fulfilled our calling, I feel I simply don't belong here/anywhere anymore.
Nothing fits.

Same here. At first I thought I was the only one, but time on AU has shown me who my spiritual family is. Without all of you, I would be truly alone. Many blessings to you and all here. 🙏💜

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Crystine_Decepticon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z, click on at the bottom under it