Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

If satan is real then life is the game he uses to manipulate us through lies and deception.

All of it.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If satan is real then life is the game he uses to manipulate us through lies and deception.=816

And God Hath Chosen The Weak Things Of The World To Confound The Things Which Are Mighty=816

We Just Getting Started On You Devils. You Have No Idea Who You Are Dealing With=816

The Government Is Terrified Of American Citizens And Many End Up Dead For Going Against Him=816

Look Out, White House, Cause Here I Come And You Can Count On This: Justice Will Be Done=816

Don't Believe One Single Word Spoken On Television News. It's Been Total BS For Decades=816

There Is A Price We Will Not Pay. There Is A Point Beyond Which They Must Not Advance=816

Whoever Sets Snares For Others Will Eventually Be Caught In Them Themselves=816

I Have Given My Heart, Mind, Soul And Body To My Master, Lord And Savior, Jesus Christ=816

Post#816
Link in post
https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-sandy-hook-shooting-two-years-later-20141214-story.html

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it