Our beautiful Umpqua Forest in Oregon.
Someday I would love to see fresh snow and a winter wonderland like this.... I stay down here in the valley where it is warmer but this is spectacular.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

My backyard in the evening earlier today in Finland
2pics

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Beautiful and I do miss the snow. We may get 2 inches tomorrow but it will melt quick. Thanks for the pics I love them. Snow is refreshing.

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Oregon views are a special piece of Heaven. We just have to clear away its ugly government stranglehold. ❤

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Goodbye ugly and hello majestic. Time to make Oregon great again.
Have a fabulous day !!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

We LOVE the beauty of Oregon too ! SADLY they are ruining this state with all the BS..

This is pretty much the valley in the winter.
The mountains turn lush green again from the rains.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

fun number vibes

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Terra rocks!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This was a shot we took in Utah, God's work in the mountains is so beautiful.
The mountains there are also amazing.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love this picture and the simple beauty of golden Aspens. I went to New Mexico years ago to see the International Hot Air Balloons and the aspen and the Rio Grande and lots of balloons was a fun trip.

(1) Show this thread

Magic...

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

The best part of that is how the air smells💙

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I love the crisp fresh air. Have a awesome day!

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Driving hwy 38 is amazing - everyone should drive that at least once in their life, like the 199 in N CA.

Trees covered like that are amazing - the misty clouds encase them and freeze moisture on them, unbelievably beautiful. I've seen that heading towards Bend OR too in winter, and lots of Bald Eagles along that stretch as well.

OR has beautiful country❤️

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

I live in Central Oregon. It’s beautiful here.

(1) Show this thread