#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

looks like earrh
a diamond in the sky

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Antarctica Basin is where WE ALL live

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Antarctica is the ice wall continent that contains our oceans?

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

143 > 17

441 < > 144

Nice numbers Dovey! 🙏🏻🕊️❤️

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Cubo-Octahedron

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

A few years ago I " dived " into a waterhole in Antartica for fun . Then scrolled with the mouse deeper and deeper and suddenly the picture turned 180° and I found this image. Underline my position and the depth in which I " found myself ". I was able to walk for miles and the environment was constantly changing. Waterfalls and icebergs under water! It was very strange.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher